Speech Therapy Works is hiring!
Speech Therapy Works is a family oriented practice that has built a superior reputation in the community for quality services. We are providing VIRTUAL sessions and IN HOME sessions. We are passionate about working with children and we provide speech-language services to children of all ages. We work with children with a variety of speech language disorders including articulation, motor speech disorders, language, social pragmatics and literacy. We work with children that have a diagnosis and children without a diagnosis. We are looking for a team oriented individual with exceptional work ethic and commitment to providing quality speech therapy services to children. We are a team of speech-language pathologists and communicative disorder assistants.
Part-time and Full-time SLP and CDA positions available in- Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough, Markham, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill
- a team player, personable and flexible.
- interest and experience working with children including children with autism.
- ability to receive feedback.
- ability to conduct both formal and informal assessments.
- ability to provide play based therapy.
- access to a car.
- excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Some experience with virtual therapy
- registration or eligibility to register with CASLPO.
- an opportunity to be part of a team that excels in providing quality services.
- an opportunity to build and establish your clinical skills
- supportive staff and admin.
- competitive salary.
- varied caseload.
- virtual therapy and/ or community therapy
- Flexible working hours
- $75-$100 per hour
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org